Citizenship & Naturalization Lawyers in Orange, CA
Helping You Achieve Your American Dreams
Naturalization is the path that foreign nationals take to become citizens of the United States. To be eligible for naturalization, you must meet several requirements and complete several steps. To ensure your success, enlist the guidance of a respected and competent immigration attorney.
US Legal Group, APC is proud of its history in helping many individuals achieve their dream of becoming U.S. citizens. Citizenship bestows many advantages to those who obtain it. Our firm can provide the detailed and knowledgeable assistance needed to help you seek citizenship.
Want to become a U.S. citizen? Reach out to US Legal Group, APC at (714) 266-3277 to get started with a free initial consultation.
The Path to U.S. Citizenship
You must meet certain eligibility requirements to become a U.S. citizen. Throughout the process, you will be asked to provide documentation, attend interviews, and complete certain tests. Guidance from our firm can improve your chances of success.
To be eligible for naturalization, you must:
- Be 18 or older
- Be a lawful permanent resident (green card holder) for a specific period of time, usually five years (based on how you obtained immigrant status)
- Have demonstrated good moral character
- Pass U.S. civics and English tests
- Have maintained a period of continuous residence in this country
- Have been physically present in this country for a specific time period
Citizenship grants you many rights that you did not enjoy as a permanent resident.
As a citizen, you can:
- Receive government jobs and benefits
- Travel in and out of the country freely
- Remain in the U.S. without the possibility of deportation
Competitive Legal Fees with Exemplary Customer Service
Payment Plans Are Available to Clients Who Are Approved
Great Service from a Highly Experienced and Committed Team
Saturday Appointments Available by Appointment Only
Free Initial 30-Minute Consultations with an Attorney
Services Also Available in Hindu, Punjabi, Russian, Spanish, and Vietnamese