top of page
A Couple consultation with a matrimonial attorney


Serving Families in Orange County, Los Angeles County and Beyond

Reliable and personalized legal representation is a necessity when you are facing divorce. This is a difficult time emotionally for you and your children. At US Legal Group, APC, we understand that you feel uncertain about the future. Our Orange family lawyers are here to provide you with some peace of mind and to guide you through the legal process ahead.

Contact us online or call (714) 921-5226 now to get started on your case with a free consultation.

Divorce in California

At US Legal Group, APC, our attorneys have a solid understanding of the laws in California and can help you understand the legal issues you will face pertaining to property division. Dividing assets and debts is often a contentious issue between spouses. Whether your divorce is contested, or you and your spouse agree this is the best option, there are likely to be disagreements over certain matters. We can help you through this process and work to get these issues resolved so the court does not have to make decisions that will impact your future.

Child & Spousal Support

Support matters are always challenging, since spouses tend to disagree on the level of support necessary.

When determining support, courts generally consider:

  • Each spouse’s income

  • The amount of time each parent will spend with the child

  • Ordinary expenses related to the care of the child

We can help you determine what amount of child support you can anticipate once we review custody arrangements and each parent’s income.


Spousal support is sometimes awarded if one spouse is unable to work due to lack of skills, illness, or because they must remain at home to care for a child. Spousal support is almost always an area of disagreement. The courts may award temporary, permanent, or no spousal support depending on numerous factors. Our family lawyers in Orange can discuss the possibilities with you so you understand what to expect.

Establishing Paternity

If the parents of a child are unmarried, paternity may need to be established. The easiest way is if the father agrees to file a Declaration of Paternity; if there is disagreement, the process may be more complex and involve a paternity test. We will make sure you get the personalized, compassionate attention you need during this difficult time.

Call (714) 921-5226 to learn more about our family law services.

bottom of page